Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Stealing a moment

Renaissance, by Wanda Martin,
check out her fabulousness at her DeviantArt gallery
I'm in the process of buying this picture for a new website and blog header
^_^

I'm looking ahead, kicking around a few story ideas to play with once I've handed FORESIGHT off to my agent for review. I have a dystopian fantasy stalking me, and a more of less sci-fi fantasy snapping at it's heels. Then, there's the guy based YA my boy's friends are begging me to write. I have this half-finished contemporary western I fell out of love with, too. Oh, I can't forget DRENCHED, either. *sigh*

Back to the end game of the first Reaper story. And I really should figure out a series title--been considering Thanatos Academy. (*snicker* Thanatos = Death) Though, that'll most likely change in an editor's capable hands.

Okay, I'm really, seriously getting back to writing now. Play time's over.

2 comments:

Joanne Brothwell said...

Beautiful picture. I think it would be a great header for a blog or website.

Looking forward to coming back here to visit.

S.A. Larsenッ said...

Hey Ann, finally following you. Can't say enough about that picture. Whoa--yah!!