Monday, December 04, 2006

CONTEST * CONTEST * CONTEST

Greetings, Dear Readers, and Happy Holidays!

All this month, I will be holding contests to win e-books and other great prizes!! Every Friday I will give something away. Downloads. Awesome prizes. What could be better?!?

This week, to kick things off, one lucky commenter will win a copy of Nuermar's Last Witch, my high fantasy novel at Samhain Publishing. AND one commenter will win this adorable, handcrafted pink teddy bear!!

Isn't she sweet?? Goddess knows, I almost hate to part with this bear. And, in case you're wondering out there, YES, I made her. Here's another pic of her precious little face...


And, of course, there is the download of Nuermar's Last Witch, my fantasy novel. Here's the blurb to whet your appetite...

Nuermar’s history is whittled in ruins, its prophecy carved in stone. Maelis, child of the Prophecies, is the last of her kind — a green-eyed witch, and the only one whom the stones of Nuermar say can channel the Elements. She alone has the power to vanquish the evil that reigns over her land. But without the greatest element of all, she has no hope of winning such an impossible battle.
A turncoat-assassin holds the key to her ultimate triumph. Yet the destruction of her village and the brutal slaughter of Maelis’ family lies on Joran’s hands. Can she overcome her hatred in order to fulfill the Prophecies and channel the ultimate Element – Love?

So what do you need to do to win? Comment here, and tell me where you heard about the contest and which prize you'd like to win. Simple enough? Friday evening, I will post the name of the winner here, so you'll have to check back and exchange contact info, and all that jazz. :)

So, come on, speak up and say 'Hi.'

BEST OF LUCK!!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard about the contest at Samhaincafe, and I love to read books with lots of internal and emotional conflict. I can't wait to read Nuermar's Last Witch. I would love either but my preference would be the bear.

Annmarie

J said...

Hi AE, heard about your fun contest on the samhaincafe. I would like to win the book, thanks!

Loretta said...

Love the bear and would love to win the ebook also.

Bianca D'Arc said...

I know I'm not eligible, but I just wanted to compliment you on that adorable bear!!! I LOVE her! (So if you're wondering what to get me for Christmas...) LOL! - B.

Pamk said...

lol I check your blog daily or at least once a week. And I also heard about it chatting with JOyfully reviewed.

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

YOU MADE THAT BEAR?? WOW!! That is the most adorable thing!!!!

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bernita said...

Heard about it here, since I check your blog early every morning.
Teddy bear - I have a grand-daughter!

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays!! What a gorgeous bear!. She is so sweet. If my name is picked, can I choose the bear? LOL! I collect teddies.

Nuermar's Last Witch is on my TBB list for this Friday - Payday!

Liz said...

Hi
I hears about it Samhain, the bear is adoreable. Awesome job and the book sounds great
I'ld be happy with either

Anonymous said...

Oh, what an adorable bear! She reminds me of a Steiff teddy bear. And so soft looking! You are an incredibly talented crafter!

Add to that, your writing abilities and WoW! After reading your excerpts, I must say that I can't wait to read some of your work!Lords of the Were looks especially good for my tastes. I also enjoyed the "trailers" for your books.

Those are terrific prizes to offer in your contest and I know that whoever is lucky enough to win is going to love them! Plus this kind of teddy is much cuter than the kind you wear (well, at least on my body it would be....lmbo)

Hugs,
Robin

Brenda said...

I'm not looking to be entered in your contest, but wanted to say the bear is adorable. I collect purple teddy bears or white ones with purple on them. I'm a purple nut. But you did an excellent job sewing the bear from what the picture shows and I know that must be hard to give away a one of a kind item.

Brenda

www.BrendaWilliamson.com

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

CONGRATS on your new release!!!! YAY!!!!

And that bear is gorgeous! Great job!

Best of luck with the sales. :D

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest bear! And you made it too! Your so multitalented! Oh and I hear about this contest at Brenda Williamson's Romance Party.
That is the cutest bear! And you made it too! Your so multitalented! Oh and I hear about this contest at Brenda Williamson's Romance Party.

AE Rought said...

HOLY WOW, People!! Thanks so much for coming out and entering my contest. Makes me feel all special and teary eyed!

As soon as the kids get home, I will have one of them help draw names. They like to be involved :)